Friday, August 1, 2008

Vera Deneise Gibuma


Hello my name is Vera Gibuma.

I am from Badu Island. Live all my life in Badu antil I came to this Island call Boigu, and Here on Boigu I meet my husband. Now this is my home now, so I'll just tell you little bit about Boigu.

Boigu is the beautiful Island. It is surrounded by mangrove and little bit of sanding area around the camping ground. The most of the Island I like, is there are lot's of crabs, fish, akul shells and crayfish, Dugong and Turtle.

Boigu has a population of 300. Our fresh Fruit and Vegies and dry goods come in the barge every Friday. We have two trading store IBIS and TAIPAN TRADING STORE and there are three churches TAC traditional anglican communion, BLOOD COVNANT UPC United Penticostal Church.

I like going fishing camping.


Writing my blog

No comments: