Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Karen's story

Learning with Paul

Hi there

My name is Karen Healey and I live in Kowanyama. I have been living here since last April and it has been an experience for me and my family. At the moment I am working at the school and it has been a challenge working within this area.

Originally I am from PNG from the Aroma coast about three hours east of Pom City, however we live in Port Moresby. Since coming to Australia, we have lived in Cairns and the children have all gone to school there.
My thoughts on attending course was mainly due to help me do things on my own and get a better update on computer programs. These days its the young ones that know it all but the mature adults have to learn too and its been interesting for me.

I have managed to do a Dvd yesterday and also a carlendar and working on powerpoint making a poster. It has been alot of fun doing all the alterations and seeing the results been amazing.

I am priviledged to do this.

Thanks very much to Paul and Michelle for their time


Be seeing you soon

Karen

No comments: