Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Paradise in the East.


Hi My Name is Florence Mabel Gutchen.

I lived here at Banidun Hill on Erub.

It's a Beautiful Island with rich vegetation and volcanic soil.
It's surrounded by wide spread beautiful reef which got it lovely fishing spot.
It's has beautiful and friendly environment which it's people.
I've been resided here for last twenty two years.
I'm originally from Poruma (Coconut Island) in the Central Torres Strait . It's a beautiful Small Coral Atoll Island with sorrounded by beautiful white sand Beach and beautiful reef with it's Fishing spots and Beautiful and it's Friendly Enviroment.I've done this computer course for the last three days with some ladies in this community with Michelle Williams and Paul Sutton from BIA.

The course was really wonderful and Fantastic and enjoyable to all the participants.
I believe that the outcome of this course is unbelievable. In return everyone is looking for forward for more computer courses in the near future.

I 'm really appreciated for the assistance of trainer Michelle Williams and Paul Sutton.
I would like to offer my personal thanks to them for thier special times and efforts.
Au eswau(big thanks) Meriam mer Language .Keima esso(bgi thanks)Kulkagalau ya.

No comments: