Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We@ThEr $m!leS 0n 3rU8


Hello from Erub (Darnley Island)!!! My name is Louisa I am the Indigenous Knowlegde Center (IKC) Administrator here on Darnley. I have been working in the library for about two and a half years now and I find it very interesting and enjoy it very much.
Paul & Michelle conducted a computer training workshop here on Darnley from the 28th to the 30th of July at the council office. I thought I learned all there is to know about computers but it is always good to find out a bit more and be exposed to the little hints and tips about Microsoft words and basicly everything that there is to know about computer and what it has to offer.



I really enjoyed the three days of the workshop and the company of Natasha and the other ladies that was involved in the computer workshop. I learned alot from the three days workshop, but I know there is still alot more things
about computer that I need to know.




No comments: